15.1.5.040 NPHA Report of 2021
(a) The Council hereby authorizes and directs the Governor, the Administrator, the Housing Committee or a designee, to conduct a written, comprehensive review, evaluation, and analysis of the current programs and services provided by NPHA and related issues ("NPHA Report of 2021").
(b) The NPHA Report of 2021 shall include the following:
(1) The evaluation of the operation and delivery of housing programs and services provided to the Pueblo by NPHA;
(2) An evaluation of the management and staffing of NPHA including the status of the Board of Directors;
(3) The types and amounts of funding received by NPHA on behalf of the Pueblo for housing services to the Pueblo;
(4) The financial status of NPHA including current financial statements and practices, and the status of required financial audits;
(5) The process to modify the current arrangement with NPHA or for dissolution of the corporation;
(6) An evaluation of the funding requirements for the Pueblo to operate a minimum housing program including likely available grant funding and any unmet financial obligations;
(7) Any other observations and recommendations to assist the Council in evaluating the delivery of housing services by NPHA including methods to improve the delivery, type, and scope of services.
(c) The NPHA Report of 2021 shall be completed and delivered to the Council within sixty (60) days of the effective date of the NPHA Evaluation Act.